Thriving Places Index consultancy
In addition to providing the raw data, Happy City also offers consultancy to help you embed the Thriving Places Index into your work.
We can offer support with:
- Digging into the data: We can help you understand, analyse and use that data to improve performance and impact.
- Embedding change in your organisation – Happy City and our team of thematic expert associates are ready to support your organisation, department, community or place to embed new ways to measure, understand, improve and action a wellbeing economy approach.
- Scaling impact - TPI can be used alongside Happy City’s pioneering Happiness Pulse tool by organisations of any scale – from micro community projects to global companies or governments. Together they can measure not just the conditions for wellbeing, but how people are actually doing. The Happiness Pulse is available free online, and any project, large or small can quickly produce accessible wellbeing measurement data to guide its work and demonstrate the impact its organisation has on people’s lives.
Plans for the coming months include:
- Year round analysis – We will be using TPI data to dig into some of the key challenges of our time, including publishing quarterly analysis on the key elements of a wellbeing economy, and working with clients and partners to support their research in this area. Get in touch if you have a burning issue or a research project where the TPI data could be mined and used for good, or if you are interested in ways our team of associates could help.
- Enhanced data visuals – The TPI website already makes wellbeing data accessible to all via maps and scorecards. In summer 2019 we will be developing the capacity to offer more data and analysis to coordinate work, educate and inspire citizens as well as bring together partners to deliver thriving places where you are.
Access more data
Want to dive deeper into your score? We can provide local authorities and researchers with the raw data set behind the Thriving Places Index, enabling you to:
- See and understand the foundation data that underpins your scorecard
- Get detailed insight into what the indicators show
- Pinpoint specific areas for policy intervention
- Compare and contrast the TPI data with your own data sets
Thriving Places Index data introductory pricing:
|Raw indicator scores for a single local authority area
||Raw indicator scores for combined authorities or two-tier authorities
||Full set of scorecards and full set of score rankings for all local authorities
||Full set of raw data indicator scores for either all upper tier authorities, all two-tier authorities or both.
||Please contact us.
If you buy the raw data set for 2019, we’ll give you the option to buy the 2020 data set in advance of public release next year.
If you’d like to buy Thriving Places Index raw data please contact us at email@example.com.